RSVP Today!(it's free)
RSVPs are closed for this event.
Led by Dr. Collins Hodges, a clinical psychologist, this workshop allows patients an opportunity to openly discuss life as a bariatric patient. We do encourage pre-operative patients and family to attend since bariatric patients can offer great insight and help to each other.
Dr. Collins Hodges will cover the following in the workshops:
- How to resolve mindless and emotional eating
- How to be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control
- How to use hunger and satiety to guide your eating
- How to eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt
- How to balance eating for nourishment with eating for enjoyment
- How to discover joy in movement
- How to care for your body, mind, heart, and spirit